You will need garlic, spring onion, white onion, zucchini, leek, radish, carrots, tofu, clams, pinch of salt, Korean hot pepper sauce, chicken stock or seafood stock and sesame oil.
1. Heat up the bowl over stove on high fire. Once heat up, pour 1-2 tbsp of sesame oil and then the chopped garlic.
2. Fry abit then add spring onion and white onion and lightly fry then add clams. Stir until clams starts to open
3. When most of the clams have "opened" up, add seafood stock (enough to cover and abit more for the rest of the ingredients) and a pinch of salt. Then add in the rest of the veg. Tofu will be the last to go to be on top.
4. Once all the veg are in, add in 1.5 - 2 tbsp of hot pepper sauce. U can add more if you want more spicy.
5. Wait for the whole pot to boil up. Once it's boiled, cracked an egg in the middle and let it boil for another 20secs then switch off.
6. Serve with rice. To garnish add some spring onion.
If you want kimchi, throw in 2 tbsp at step 2. Then you might want to scale back on the hot pepper sauce.