1 US white peach
1 ½ tbsp Organic Peach Jam
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp of Cinnamon powder
1 tsp Lemon zest
½ Lemon juice from ½ Lemon
165g Top flour / all purpose flour
100g cold salted butter
¼ tsp of salt
1 tbsp of Nestum Cereal
1. Salt add in flour. Cut butter into the flour using fork or a potato masher till crumble (avoid using hand which may melt the butter). Lastly add in cereal and mix well. Set aside.
1. Cube or slice peach in chunks.
2. Add brown sugar, cinnamon and peach jam. Mix well.
To assemble and bake
1. Scoop the crumble into a bake tin 5’x8’ spread a layer of the crumble and slightly press. (optional)
2. Pour in all the cut Peach and well spread.
3. Top with crumble, cover to the top.
4. Bake at 190deg C for 30mins. On middle rack.
5. Serve with Vanilla ice-cream and Organic Peach Jam.