Adapted recipe from Simply Her magazine, Jan 2015 edition
60g fishmaw (softened in hot water, rinsed and cut into small pieces)
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp shaoxing wine
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp salt
2 eggs (beaten)
1. Bring the water to a boil then add fishmaw, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt and shaoxing wine. Cook for 15 mins.
2. Add crabmeat and cook for another 5 mins before stirring in the egg.
3. Thicken the broth with the cornflour slurry to your desired consistency.
4. Serve hot with a drizzle of vinegar.
5. Bon appetit!
1. The recipe in the magazine used the rice cooker to cook this broth (but time used was a tad too short), same steps just different cooking method.
2. Can add shredded chicken meat into the broth too.