Ingredients (makes 4 croquettes)
120g crab meat
1 potato (20g, boiled and mashed)
1 tbsp horlicks
1 tsp dried basil leaves
Salt & pepper (to taste)
Outer crust1/2 egg (beaten)
Panko bread crumbs
1/2 tsp chicken powder
1. Mix all the ingredients (except the ingredients for outer crust) thoroughly.
2. Shape the mixture into 4 round croquettes.
3. Mix the chicken powder into the panko bread crumbs.
4. Dip each croquette with egg then dredge with the panko bread crumbs.
5. Spray a spritz of oil onto each croquette before airfrying them in the preheated airfryer at 200 deg C for 25 mins.
6. Flip during half time and spray another spritz of oil on the flipped size.
7. Bon appétit!