2 beaten eggs + 1/3 cup water
1 tube Egg tofu
Prawns, according to number of tofu pieces.
Little light soya sauce
1 stalk chopped spring onion
1. Remove shell, leaving the tail. Devin prawns. Wash & drain. Slid a hole in the center of prawn so the tail can slot thru.
2. Mix beaten eggs & water. Sieve.
3. Place egg tofu on steaming plate, arrange prawns on tofu with tail standing.
4. Slowly pour egg mixture into plate.
5. Steam on low fire for 15-20mins.
6. Scoop 1 tbsp light soya sauce round the rim of plate. Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve.
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=724657484269997&p=0&refid=18&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_activity