Recipe adapted from 'I Love Philips Airfryer'
Ingredients (make 16)
100g roast duck (roughly chopped)
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tsp dried parsley (optional)
32 wonton wrappers
1 tbsp oil
1. Mix roast duck, hoisin sauce and parsley together.
2. Scoop a tsp of roast duck and place it in the centre of a wrapper the seal it with another piece of wrapper. I tilt the top piece a little so as to form a star shape when done, however you can wrap whatever way you wish.
3. Lightly brush some oil on both sides of the wrappers before airfrying them.
4. Airfry the wrappers for 3 mins (in a preheated airfryer) at 180 deg C then flip over and airfry a further 2 mins.
5. Serve hot with some hoisin or your favourite sauce or just eat it plain.
6. Bon appetit!
1. I replace spring onion with parsley as I have none on hand. I believe adding some spring onion would make the dish taste better.
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=962807340401776&set=gm.724816524254093&type=1&theater