4 Pandan leaves (tied into knots)
1 Egg (beaten)
200ml Thick coconut milk
100g Granulated sugar
2 Blocks of Gula melaka
15g Agar Agar powder
- In a big pot, pour in 1300ml of water together with the pandan leaves.
- After about 8 mins, open the lid and add the 2 blocks of gula melaka. Stir well to dissolve.
- Add in Agar Agar powder and continue to stir.
- Beat the egg gently into a bowl and mix it with the coconut milk.
- Pour the egg mixture gently into the pot and gradually stir it till incorporated.
- Allow the mixture to bring it to a boil before switching off the stove.
- Transfer the agar agar mixture into a rectangular mould and let it cool at room temperature.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hrs.
- Unmold the agar agar and slice them into bite size before serving. Enjoy.