A bunch of chinese spinach (pluck and separate the stem and leaves)
1 salted egg (separate the white and yolk)
1 egg whites
1 tsp chopped garlic
Some wolves berries
1 packet CP Chicken Broth Concentrate mix with 350 ml of hot water
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tbsp cooking wine
1 tsp corn flour mix with 2 tsp water for thickening
1. Heat up oil in a wok and then saute the chopped garlic till fragrant. Add chinese spinach, stir it for a while.
2. Pour the mixture of the CP Chicken Broth Concentrate, sugar and cooking wine, bring it to boil. Cover the wok and cook until the spinach is soft but not overcooked.
3. Turn the fire to low, remove the spinach and place the stems in the centre of the plate surrounded by the leaves.
4. Add the salted egg yolk into the broth until its cooked, remove it and place it on top of the spinach stems.
5. Use high fire, quickly stir in the salted egg whites follow by the wolves berries. Stir in the corn flour mixture slowly to thicken the broth. Turn the fire off, mix and stir the egg whites into the thicken sauce.
6. Lastly, pour the gravy over the spinach and serve hot.