1 pkt instant noodle (discard seasoning)
1 egg (lightly beaten)
1 pc sausage (sliced)
2 pcs crabsticks (sliced)
1 pc fresh mushroom (sliced)
4 tbsp Korean bbq sauce
Mozzarella & red cheddar cheese
1 tbsp oil
1. Boil noodles as per instruction on the packaging but less off 30secs so that the noodles are springy and a little under cooked. Drain thoroughly.
2. Mix the noodles well with the beaten egg.
3. Heat oil in a skillet and pour the noodle egg mixture into the pan, flatten it to form the pizza base. Cook over medium low fire till base is brown and a little crispy.
4. Transfer the noodle pizza base onto a baking pan if your skillet cannot be used in the oven with the browned side on the pan.
5. Spread a thin layer of cheese onto the base (this is to prevent seepage of the sauce) followed by the Korean bbq sauce and the toppings then another layer of cheese.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 deg C for 10mins or more till the cheese melts and browns. Serve hot.
7. Bon appetit!
1. Can use any toppings of your choice.
2. Can use pizza or tomato sauce but we prefer Korean bbq sauce as base sauce.
3. Can cook over stove, covered from step four onwards but may take longer time.