1 can of Fischeon Original
1 flower crab
3 red chilli
2 cooked salted egg yolk
20 pcs curry leaves
150 ml evaporated milk (full cream)
1 tsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
Dash of sugar, salt, pepper and cornflour
1) Clean & wash all seafood. Peel and devein the prawns. Pat dry with kitchen towels
2) Heat up wok with high heat. Fried seafood and fischeon till golden brown (3/4 cooked) and set aside.
3) Heat up wok again. Melt butter and sauté curry leaves, red chilli, onion and garlic until fragrant.
4) Add in salted egg yolk, evaporated milk, cornflour water and seasoning. Bring to boil with quick stir until the sauce starts to get thicker.
5) Add in fried seafood and Fischeon to stir-fry quickly until well mixed. Dish up and serve.