2. Place all chopped ingredient into mixing bowl and mash in 4 large cook potato.
3. Add in 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt and a few dash of pepper (taste)
4. Mix well and shape into small 5cm diameter patties.
5. Beat 1 egg, add a pinch of salt.
6. Heat pan with oil.
7. Dip patty into egg mix and place in pan and fried till golden brown.
* Important small tip: DO NOT flip the patty when it is not ready, dont be impatient. Wait till its golden brown on one side then flip, if not U will run into the danger of your begedil breaking apart.