1/2 cup thickened cream
Grated parmesan and cheddar cheese
Cayenne pepper, parsley flakes - up to your taste
2 tsp or more italian herbs - up to your taste
Salt & pepper - up to your taste
White button mushrooms, sliced
1 Onion, sliced
1 Tomato, diced
Frozen spinach, thawed
Butter or oil
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees, spray a 9” tart pan with non stick cooking spray and place it on a baking sheet.
2) Place the pie crust in your tart pan and place a piece of aluminum foil over the top of the crust and pour in some dry beans. Blind bake it for 10 minutes.
3) Remove from the oven and lift off the foil with the dried beans in it. Put the crust back in the oven and let it bake it for another 5-10 minutes or so or until lightly golden.
4) Meanwhile, cook the mushroom and onion with butter/oil, season with salt and pepper. Side aside. Do the same with the spinach. Or you can do it all together.
5) Whisk together the eggs, cream, cayenne pepper, parsley flakes, herbs, salt, pepper, some grated parmesan and cheddar cheese.
6) Placed the mushroom mixture, spinach, ham & tomato on the crust and pour the egg mixture over it. Top it with some cheddar cheese.
7) Bake it for about 25-35 minutes or until the eggs are pretty much set. Let it cool for at least 15 minutes before you cut into it.