200g of slice pork / cube chicken
*2 tbsp Dark soy sauce
*2 tbsp Ginger Beer
*1 tbsp corn flour
*1tbsp Sesame oil
* ½ tsp sugar
3 stalks spring onion (cut into 1 ½ inch long)
1 pc Ginger cut in strips or slice (thumb size)
Extra Ginger Beer
1-2 tbsp Light soy sauce
2 tbsp Oil for stir fry.
1. Marinate the pork with 5* ingredients for at least ½ to 1 hr.
2. In a wok or frying pan, heat oil at medium heat. Fry the ginger till light brown, add only the bottom part of the spring onion. Fry together till the ginger turn brown.
3. Add marinated pork into the pan stir fry pork for about 8mins.
4. Pour in the Ginger beer and light soy sauce for more sauce. (depend on how much gravy you want)
5. Lastly add in the green part of the spring onion and cover lid for 5 mins.