110g caster sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
150g self-raising flour
Zest of 1 orange
Abt 35g dried cranberries, soaked in orange juice
Handful of dark choc chips
1) Preheat oven 180deg. Grease pan, line base w parchment paper.
2) Beat butter & sugar till light & fluffy. Add egg gradually, beat well each time egg is added.
3) Add in shifted flour, milk, essence & stir till smooth. Stir in zest, drained cranberries & choc chip.
4) Decorate the top with some cranberries.
5) Spread batter into pan, bake for 25mins till the cake turns golden or a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
6) Stand cake in pan for 5mins, before turning it out onto cooling rack.