1 pkt ( portion) of green bean powder (90g)
2 portion of sugar ( est 180g )
* as per preference on sweetness level
5 portion of water ( milk, coconut milk or coco ( est 450ml ) plus 300 ml of water .. Own preference on the milk and water %
Frozen corn ( quantity as per required )
Or banana. ( sliced )
Banana leaves ( cut into pcs as per preference , put in hot water for abt 20 Secs to soften it )
1. Boil the banana leave - put aside , boil frozen corn for 5 mins, drain and put aside .
2. Stir in gradually 1 portion green bean powder to 2 portion of sugar, 5 portion of water * ( milk, coconut milk or cocoa ).
3. Keep stirring in one circular direction
4. Once it's thicken, can put aside ( away fr stove ) and start to wrap. Wrap like a Nasi Lemak style and secure with tooth pick .
5. Keep in fridge for 2 hours and ready to serve.