300 gm white sugar
225 gm all purpose flour
1/2 tbsp cake emulsifier / ovalet
110 ml soda water ( i use sprite)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Mix all ingredients EXCEPT baking powder and essence, high speed, till the mixture white and really soft (ribbon test)
2. Add the banana essence and baking powder. Stir well
3. Divide the mixture, add the colour.
4. Put on the cup (with cupcase), and steam 10 min. High heat.
5. Let it cold to room temp, keep in airtight container. Will stay soft and fresh for 2 days.
* rice chocolate to make the seed effect. ( No perfect but the taste really nice. next wanna try using black sesame seed )
* put the mixture into piping bag to get the same effect ( white and green layer )
* pandan pasta for the skin texture.