Recipe taken from instruction manual of Super Crepes Pan.
150g fine granulated sugar
170g all purpose flour
100g rice flour
2tsp double action baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Mix all ingredients together
- Add eggs last
- Strain batter
- Store in fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight
- To make crepes, heat pan and spread thin layer of batter over medium heat.Once the edge browned, flipped to the other side for few seconds.
- Fold it before it turned cool.
- The centre part of the crepe is not crispy while the edges are crispy. If you like it all crisp, flip and cook them longer.
- I'm using Super Crepes pan to make these crepes. If you do not have the pan, please google 'how-to' videos as I have not done it on normal pan before.
- For coconut batter, replaced 200g water with 200g coconut cream + water. I added more water to make the batter thinner.
- I didn't add baking powder & baking soda.