3 pcs codfish
1 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/3 egg (beaten)
1 tbsp plain flour
1 cup tortilla chips (choose your favourite flavour, crushed)
1. Marinade codfish with salt and pepper for 1/2 hr.
2. Coat codfish with flour then dip in egg before dredging with tortilla chips. No need to coat anything on the skin (depending on personal preference).
3. Put in fridge to set for about 10mins then spray a spritz of oil on top layer.
4. Airfry in preheated airfryer on a grill pan at 180 deg C for 10-12 mins (depending on thickness of codfish). No need to flip.
5. Serve hot with cheese dip.
6. Bon appétit!