10 pcs chicken wings
2 pcs nam yee
1.5 tbsp nam yee sauce
1 tbsp shaoxing wine
1 tbsp garlic powder/minced garlic
2 tbsp self raising flour
1. Wash and pat dry chicken wings.
2. Marinate the meat for at least 4 hrs (preferably overnight) with all the seasoning (except for self raising flour & oil), covered in fridge.
3. 10 mins before airfrying, dredge the wings in self raising flour, tap off excess flour and set aside for 10-15mins.
4. Spray a spritz of oil on all wings before airfrying on the grill pan in preheated airfryer at 180 deg C for 15 mins, turn once during half time.
5. Bon appetit!
1. Those without an air fryer, can either bake or deep dry the wings.