Recipe adapted: http://muchamunch.com/2013/02/27/cinnamon-twist-rolls/
Frozen Prata (lightly thawed)
butter/cinnamon sugar mix*
icing sugar for dusting (optional)
*How to prepare butter/cinnamon sugar mix
Ingredients (enough for 5 rolls):
2 heaped tbsp of butter (melted)
2 heaped tbsp of raw sugar (can use brown sugar)
2 tsp of ground cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 200ºC. Grease or line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Mix butter, raw sugar and cinnamon in a bowl until all combined.
3. Spread a thin layer of butter/cinnamon mix evenly on the Prata (take care not to go over the edge of the pastry).
4. Carefully roll up the prata into a log and gently press the end to secure it.
5. Make a slit in the centre leaving the top intact (please see image in the comment).
6. Twist and turn about 3-4 times to get the braided twisty look. Join both ends to form a ring and gently press to secure it.
7. Place cinnamon rolls onto baking tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Allow to cool slightly on a wire rack then lightly dust with icing sugar.