5 Egg Yolks
65g Coconut milk
30g Castor sugar
45g Pandan juice (I added some pandan paste)
60g Coconut oil
90g Cake flour + ¼ salt
6 Egg whites
½ tsp Cream of tar tar
60g Castor Sugar
1. Preheat oven at 170 degrees.
2. Whisk egg yolks and sugar till pale yellow.
3. Mix in coconut milk, coconut oil pandan juice. Follow by adding in sifted flour and mix well, set aside.
4. Whisk egg whites till foamy, add in Cream of tar tar and whisk for a min. Follow by 2 part sugar whisk till stiff peak.
5. Add in 1/3 meringue into the yolk dough and fold well.
5. Pour this mixture by 2 part to the meringue and fold well till the mixture is totally well mix.
6. Pour into a 21cm chiffon mould, bake with fan-mode at 170 degrees for the 1st 15 mins, then switch to 150 degrees for 40 mins.
7. Invert the cake to cool while is hot, unmould it when completely cooled.