350g of Portobello mushrooms
250g of Swiss brown mushrooms
2 tbsp of butter
1 big onion
1 cup of heavy cream ( about 250g)
5 tbsp of plain flour
1 liter of water with 2 chicken stock cube
Dashes of salt and pepper
- cut mushrooms and onion into small pieces. Stir fry both together with the butter for 5 min.
- add in the chicken stock soup and boiled for another 10min in a pot.
- transfer from pot to a blender. Blend till fine.
- transfer the blended soup back to the pot and add in the heavy cream to boil.
- add in half cup of water to the plain flour and pour slowly into the pot.
- bring to boil over slow fire. Serve hot with dashes of pepper and salt. Garnish with parsley before serving.
Enjoy with bread or biscuits!