500g-600g half fish (without head) I used Red Snapper
6-8 Shitake mushroom (soak till soft)
150g Roasted pork- Sio bak (cut)
1 pc firm Tofu -Taukwa (slice to square)
200g Yam (slice to square)
2-3 stalk of Chinese leek (cut)
300g-500g Bok Choy- Bai cai (cut)
6-8 big Prawns
80g-100g broccoli(cut & blanch)
2 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 Chicken / Ikan bilis stock cube
1. Separately , pan fry fish, Taukwa and Yam till light brown, set aside.
2. Stir fry chinese leek with some light sauce for a few minutes, set aside.
3. Stir fry bok choy with 2 tbsp of oyster sauce also for a few minutes, set aside.
4. Now layer the ingredients in claypot( bottom to top )
5. Mix stock cube with boiled water and fill up to broccoli.
6. Bring to boil for 10mins on medium high then switch to low for another 30- 45mins.