2 frozen Prata (do not thaw them)
Nutella (warm it if it's too hard)
1 beaten egg (for egg wash)
1. Pre-heat oven at 200C. Place a Prata on a baking tray laid with a baking sheet.
2. Spread Nutella evenly on the Prata. Place another Prata on top of the Prata.
3. Brush Prata with beaten egg. Place a disposable chilli container/bottle cap in the middle of the Prata.
4. Cut Prata into 16 equal parts starting from the container in the middle.
5. Take each part and turn gently twice. Remove chilli container/bottle cap before baking.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: You need to be FHFL (to work fast) as thawed Pratas will be too tricky to work on.
Recipe adapted from restaurantroberto.com