250 ml cocunut milk
4 tbsp custard powder
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp corn flour
280 g creamy sweet corn
250 ml water
2 pandan leaves
1. Combine corn flour, custard powder, sugar, coconut milk and water and mix well.
2. Add in creamy sweet corn and pandan leaves, mix well.
3. bring the mixture to a boil under medium heat, keep stirring to avoid burning,
4. when the mixture boils, change to low heat, keep stirring until the mixture thickens, approximately 10 mins.
5. pour the mixture into a mould and leave it to cool completely before refrigerating it for at least 3 hours. Serve chilled.