3 large white fungus
3 fresh coconuts
200ml Coconut cream
Rock sugar to taste
- Rinse & soak white fungus until fully bloomed. Cut away stems. Chop the white fungus coarsely in food processor.
- Scrap out the coconut flesh & slice to your desired thickness.
- Simmer the white fungus with coconut water for 20 mins.
- Add coconut flesh & simmer for another 10 mins.
- Switch off fire. Add rock sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add coconut cream & stir well.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- I purchased the crunchy type of white fungus from Hockhua stores.
- If coconut flesh is hard, it can be added earlier to cook until softened. If it's already very soft, it can be added later.
- Coconut cream and sweetness can be altered to your tastebuds.