5 Egg Yolks
130g 70% Dark Chocolate
60ml Corn Oil
55g Cake Flour
25g Cocoa Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
5 Egg Whites
50g Caster Sugar
1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
1. Melt d chocolate. Set aside.
2. Beat egg yolks till creamy. Stir in oil, milk and melt chocolate.
3. Add in dry mixtures.
4. Beat egg whites with lemon juice till frosty then slowly add in sugar and beat till stiff peaks.
5. Fold in egg whites into the batter in 3 batches till the mixture are well combined.
6. Tap d mixture bowl couple of times to get rid of trapped bubbles.
7. Pour into tube pan. Using chopstick, go round d side of pan and d tub and tap the pan once or twice to get rid of more trapped air bubbles.
7. Bake cake in preheated 160C degree oven for about 45mins or more.