360g Bread Flour
1-1/2 Cup Fresh Milk
2 Tsp of Honey
10g Raw Sugar
1/4 Tsp Salt
50g Butter (Salted)
1/2 tsp yeast
- put in fresh milk
- pour in the honey
- add sugar & salt
- add the bread flour
- make a hole in the center of the flour & add in the yeast
- choose the type of bread you want (From 1 to 7)
- Selected function 1, weight 700g, light color.
- add in the butter when the BM beep signal.
- I removed the knead knife at 1:45 & press in the bread to remove extra air.
- Brush a few layer of butter on top when it finished raising @ 0:56.
- Brush another layer of butter on top when it @ 0:08.
- cover the window with aluminum foil to avoid developing a white patch at the top of the dough.
- when the bread is ready, remove from the BM & cool on a wire rack.
680g after baked.
650g after cool down.