Ingredients (8 servings)400g mango purée (3 honey mango)
500ml fresh milk
200ml whipping cream
65g caster sugar
2 tablespoons gelatin powder
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 extra honey mango, cubed
1. Combine milk, whipping cream and sugar in a saucepan then warm (do not boil) mixture till sugar dissolved.
2. Ladle some warm milk to dissolve the gelatin powder before pouring it back to the milk mixture. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. Add lemon juice to mango cubes then purée it with a hand blender till smooth.
4. Pour mango purée into milk. Stir and mix then divide mixture into 8 containers (about 150ml each), top with some diced mango and chill for at least 2 hours to firm up.
5. You can serve it on it's own it will drizzle of evaporated or condensed milk.
- fresh milk can be replaced with 250ml milk, 250ml mango juice if preferred.
- sugar can be more or less depend on the sweetness of the mango.