360g Bread Flour
3/4 Cup Warm Water
6g Bakeable Green Tea Power
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/2 tsp yeast
30g Butter (Salted)
Things to get ready - Standby
* 2 medium bowls
* plastic wrap
* some bread flour for kneading use
1) Get ready the green tea power, add into a bowl. Pour in 3/4 tsp of hot water to mix into a paste. Take some warm water from the cup & pour into the yeast & stir to dissolve.
- Pour in the warm water, egg, salt, bread flour & make a hole in centre of the flour & add in the dissolve yeast.
- Press Function 8 to knead for 0:30. At 0:20, put in the butter.
2) Take out the dough.
3) Split into half. Knead 1 of the dough for 5 - 8 mins until the dough is smooth & elastic.
4) Take the other dough, apply with the green tea paste on it. Knead the dough until the color form evenly & the dough is smooth & elastic.
5) Both shape round & place them into a bowl & cover with plastic wrap.
- Let the dough rise for about 1 hour. (Pic 6)
7) Take out the doughs. Place on the table, with your gentle power, punch down to remove air bubbles out.
8) Cut the doughs into half.
9) Roll them round.
10) Cover with plastic wrap, sit for 15 mins.
11) After 15 mins.
12) Roll out the 4 doughs, put some bread flour on table, rolling pin if too sticky.
13 & 14) Put some raisins on top of the white one first then cover with green one. Continue to put until completed the 4 flatter doughs.
15 & 16) Roll it up together.
17 & 18) The shape & look after roll up.
- Spread some butter into the BM Tin.
19) Place in the dough into BM
20) Cover with plastic wrap.
21) Press Function 10 to let the dough rise for 1 hour.
22) Once done, remove the plastic wrap
23) Press bake - Function 14, light color, 700g, for 0:30.
24) After done for half an hour, Press bake - Function 14, Med color, 700g, for 0:15.
**You may skip the last step if you choose to bake @ 0:45 @ your own color.
781g after baked.
767g after cool down