1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp corn flour
1 tsp hua diao cooking wine
4 lemongrass bulb (sliced)
4 chilli padi (chopped, removed seeds)
1 sprig kaffir lime leaves (removed stems, sliced)
2 tbsp butter
½ cup carnation milk
½ cup canned pineapples (cut into small cubes)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1. Remove shrimp shell, slit the back, devein and rinse clean. Marinate shrimps with fish sauce, corn flour and hua diao cooking wine.
2. Heat up a wok, add butter and when it melts, add lemongrass, chili padi and kaffir lemon leaves. Stir till aromatic.
3. Add shrimps and canned pineapple. Stir till shrimps turn red.
4. Add carnation milk, salt and sugar. Let it simmer for 2 mins.
5. Dish out and ready to serve.