Ingredients for Chicken Curry Pie filling2 whole fresh chicken breast meats
1 packet A1 curry paste
4 red onions
3 large potatoes
Plenty of Curry Leaves
1tbsp Sugar * I used brown sugar
- Diced Onion
- Cut Chicken Breast Meat into small Cube
- Cut Potatoes into small cube
- Steam for 15 mins
- Heat up wok, add 3tbsp oil. Sautéed onion till fragrant
- Add in chicken breast meat and stir till almost cook
- Add in whole pack A1 curry paste and 1tbsp sugar. Mix well
- Add in curry leaves and mix well
- Last, add in steam potatoes. Stir and mix well w curry paste.
- Done. Set aside, let it cool. Once cool, can start wrapping
Can either make into Pie or Puff
I used PH Frozen Tart Shells top w Kawan Puff Pastry
Make into Puff
I used Frozen Puff Pastry.
Seal the side with a fork.