340g of salmon fillet , skinned and finely chopped
2 tablespoon of fresh dill or chopped spring onions
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Salt and pepper
Plain flour for coating
Oil for pan frying
Mayonnaise to serve
1. Preboil the potatoes with skin on in salted water till soften. Cool and peel them.
2. Meanwhile combine salmon, dill, lemon juice , salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Mash the potatoes and add to the salmon mixture.
4. Mix gently with your fingers.
5. Divide into small portion or your desired sizes. Shape into a compact cake and press well together .
6. Coat the salmon lightly with flour and shaking off excess.
7. Heat up some oil and pan fried for 5 min till brown and crisp on both sides.
8. Drain the salmon cakes on paper towels and serve with mayonnaise.