16 pcs Big prawns; deveined, washed and pat dry
6 cloves garlic; diced
4 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp hua tiao jiu
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp sugar
1 red chilli; sliced
Oil for cooking
1. Put 2tbsp oil in a non-stick wok. Heat up and sautéed garlic for a min.
2. Switch to high heat, add in the prawns. Flip prawns over to ensure even cooking. Cook until just turn color. Remove from wok and set aside.
3. Lower to med flame. Mix the ketchup, hua tiao jiu, water and sugar in a bowl. Pour into the wok and cook for 2-3 mins.
4. Turn heat to high and add back the prawns. Continue to stir fry for another 5 mins.
5. Add in your sliced chilli and cook for another min or two.