1 packet fresh cranberry
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup orange juice
1 tsp orange zest
1-1/2cup sugar (i reduce to 165g)
1. In a saucepan, boil the water, juice and sugar.
2. When sugar dissolves, pour the washed n rinsed cranberries into the saucepan.
3. Cook until boiled abt 10mins, then lower heat and simmer/covered for 5mins.
4. It should look quite thickened and bubbling in texture-wise.
5. Remove from stove. Using a stick blender, blend till even or desired texture.
6. Stir in the orange zest. Leave aside.
7. Meanwhile, prepare the clean jam bottles by sterilising in a pot of water.
8. Bottle it and leave to cool before refrigerating it.