100-150g of pasta per person (I used 350g)
9 large prawns
*1pkt Shrimp paste from Dancing Chef(pls used ½ or ¾ pkt)
*1pkt Emborg Cooking cream(200ml)
*2 tbsp of can tomato paste
*1 tsp garlic powder
*1 tsp of coarse pepper
*1/2 cup of water from pasta water
3-4 tbsp butter
3 or 4 cloves of mince garlic
Some cherry tomatoes (optional)
Some Chopped coriander
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions for al dente. Leave them in water.
2. For the bisque. In a small pot, add in all *ingredients to boil.
3. Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry prawns till cooked (cut side down 1st). Take out the prawn and leave aside.
4. On the skillet from frying the prawn, add in another 1 tbsp of butter to sauté the mince garlic. (no need to brown it). Add in all the pasta and stir well with cherry tomatoes.
5. Lay pasta on plate, place the fried prawn on top of the pasta, pour Prawn Bisques onto the pasta and the prawns.
6. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and chopped coriander leaves, serve while hot.
Note: the shrimp paste is very salty, you may need to adjust.