200g Hokkien flat noodles (I used Sakura brand brown rice Hokkien flat noodles bought from ntuc)
50g pork slices
4 large prawns deveined n shell removed
200g Shanghai green vegetables
1-2 pcs of fish cake sliced
Light Soya sauce
Dark thick caramel sauce (I used Cheong Chan brand bought from sheng Siong)
1 tsp Fish flounder powder
1 cup of stock (if u want to use water then just need to increase ur ingredients like pork, prawn squid more to make it more tasty )
2.5 tbsp of dark thick caramel sauce
1tbsp of light soya sauce
1tsp of sugar
2 dashes of pepper
1 cup of stock or water
Corn starch solution ( mix 1tsp corn flour + 2tsp of plain water)
1) Marinate pork, prawn n squid with a bit of light soya sauce, sugar n corn starch & set aside
2) Place noodles in a large bowl & pour hot water over it, drain n set aside
3) Heat up wok with 1 tbsp of oil, n once wikis smoking , pan seat the pork, prawn, squid, fish cake slices till 80% cooked n set aside
4) In the same wok, add 1/2 tbsp of oil, pour in minced garlic n minced shallots over medium low heat n fry till fragrant or lightly brown. Garlic brown fast , watch fire
5) Pour in stock n add in 1 tap of fish flounder powder, add in vegetables n cook a while
6) Then add in noodles, pork, prawns, squid, fish cake slices n add in dark thick caramel sauce. Add in corn starch solution.
7) Cover with kid, let it simmer on low for about 5-7mins or till noodles soften n gravy thickens.
8) Taste n adjust seasoning
9) Dish up n enjoy while it's hot !