Egg 5pcs( break it up)
Crab stick 10pcs
Tang Hoon 1bunch (soaked, cut into half)
1/2 light soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
A little white pepper
1. Wash and clean up all the ingredients.
2. Heat up oil, stir-fry carrots,add in crab stick,tang hoon and spring onion till cooked. Set aside.
3. Add some oil, fried egg till cooked and add in all ingrediens together and stir-fry evenly.
4. Add in Seasoning and stir-fry quickly. (U may add some water to make it more soft)
5. Put into a round bowl and press it up side down on a plate, remove the bowl. Serve.