250g butter (I use unsalted one)
200g castor sugar
42pieces crackers of ping pong brand (blend it in powder form) I cracked the biscuit in plastic bag
20g of cocoa powder
7" square tray
1. Mix sugar and butter in mixer until light and creamy
2. Add in eggs and follow by crackers powder
3. Separate the mixture into 2 portion. Another portion mix it with cocoa powder and mix it evenly.
4. Steam the first layer in 15-20 min, second layer (cocoa) and use the method of the batter.
5. Last user steam up to 30 mins
6. Bring out and let it cool.