Ingredients- 250 gms Pork cubes, pounded with a meat hammer and seasoned with light sauce, pepper, and sugar for 15 mins
- 3 heaped tbsp of breadcrumbs
& 2-3 Slices of cream crackers ) pounded together
- Add a tbsp of cornflour to the pork just before rolling them into balls and coating them with the breadcrumbs mixture. Lightly pressed the coating onto the pork so that they will stay on.
- Leave the pork balls uncovered in the fridge for 15 Mins
- Pre Heat airfryer for 5 mins
- Place pork into the airfryer. Spraying oil is optional.
- 180° for 5 mins, turn and 200° for another 5 mins
- Arrange on a serving plate
- Shallots, cut into halves
- Capsicum or jap cucumbers, cubed
- Tomatoes, cubed
- Pineapples, cubed (I didnt use)
- 1Tbsp plum sauce,
- 2-3 tbsp tomato sauce,
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Dashes of pepper
- 1-2 tbsp of boiled water
Test the sauce to see if you need to adjust the seasoning
- Heat some oil in pan
- Add shallots fry briefly
- Add capsicums/cucumbers and fry till soften
- Add the rest of the ingredients and sauces, bring to a boil.
- If you prefer, you may thicken the sauce with cornflour solution.
- Pour gravy over pork and serve.