Ingredients1 cup plain flour
1 cup milk or low fat milk
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp melted butter.
Method1) whisk flour and milk till smooth.
2) beat eggs with sugar till pale yellow. Add in salt and vanilla.
3) pour egg mixture into milk flour mixture. Mix well and sieve thru a drainer.
4) add in melted butter, stir to combine well.
5) low medium heat up a flat pan with a little butter, wipe off excess with kitchen roll paper.
6) scoop a ladle of batter in it. Lift pan off the heat and swivel to let batter flow and cover the pan surface.
7) when the edges turn brown, use a spatula to loosen the edges then use hand to flip over and cook for another 1 min.
Sweet Fillings. ~ I mixed whipped cream with Philadelphia lemon cream cheese. Added in some half cut seedless grape. And fold, eh...., think I need drawing to explain on tat. Btw I using a 29" flat pan. And topped with some home made lemon curd.
Savoury: add some mozzarella cheese and ham in crepe then fold. Bake in oven for till cheese melted. Served with creamy mushroom and poached egg.