85g Cooking chocolate
180g sugar (I used caster sugar)
20g cocoa powder
170g flour (I used top flour(softer), can use plain flour)
1 1/4 double action baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
120g chopped walnuts (I omit this)
1. Double boil A over simmering water until chocolate melted.
2. Mix B till sugar dissolved. Add in cooled A, mix till well-combined.
3. Fold in sifted C, mix till well-blended. Add in D, mixx till well-incorporated.
4. Pour it into 22x20cm shallow swiss roll tin/pan lined with aluminium foil.
5. Steam for 30 mins (high fire for 5 mins, then lower fire for the rest).
Set aside to cool completely.