Note : I used 8" cake pan
30g Nestum cereal (keep abt 5g for sprinkle on top)
20-30g ground fine almond (optional)
140g castor sugar
180g self raising flour
1 tsp of vanilla
3 tbsp (45ml) of milk
Pinch of salt
Some almond flakes for sprinkle on top
1. Cream butter and sugar till fluffy
2. Add vanilla & add egg one at a time till creamy
3. Add in sifted flour & salt by 2 or 3 portion mix well
4. Finally add in the milk
5. Mix till well combine.
6. Pour into a cake pan, smooth out the batter and sprinkle the cereal and almond flakes.
(I have placed a parchment paper on the bottom of the pan, coat it with butter and dust some flour for easy remove later.)
7. Bake at 180degC for 18-20min for cupcakes and 45mins for an whole cake.
8. Serve after cooled.