200g Unsalted Butter room temp(I use President butter)
340g Top Flour
20g Corn Flour
45g Icing Sugar
2 Egg Yolks
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Some chocolate rice
Gel colors (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Sift top flour, corn flour, icing sugar and salt together. Leave aside.
3. Beat butter till creamy and add in 1 yolk at a time and mix till incorporated. Add in vanilla.
4. Pour in flour mixture and mix till a dough forms. I use my kitchenaid on low speed.
5. Divide dough into portions(green just small portion) and add color(I use americolor)
6. I agar agar just take some orange dough, roll into a ball, flatten and wrap the paste and roll in a ball again.
7. Using a fondant leave plunger mold, punch out 2 leaves and put on top of the ball. Poke 1 chocolate rice in the centre.
8. Bake at 160 degrees for 12 mins. I use Rowenta oven fan mode bottom heat top second rack. Cool fully before storing in airtight containers.