Wheat flour, 45 gm
Rice flour, 165 gm
Chinese sausage, steamed and diced
Dried shrimps, soaked and diced
Mushroom, soaked and diced
Dried scallop, soaked and shredded
Seasoning:Scallop water or dried shrimps water, 1/3 cup
Chicken broth, 1/3 cup
Method:1. In a pot, put in shredded radish and add sugar. Mix well over high heat for 2 mins.
2. When radish water starts to boil, turn to middle heat. Cover and simmer for another 5 mins. But make sure it don't dry up.
3. Heat wok, put oil, and sauté dried shrimps, followed by sausage, mushroom and lastly dried scallop till fragrant. Set aside.
4. In the same wok, add some oil, sauté shallots till fragrant. Then add step 3 ingredients, mix well and turn off heat. Leave the ingredients in wok.
5. Transfer the cooked radish into step 4 wok. Then pour radish water to a big bowl.
6. Add sugar, pepper, salt and sesame oil in the water. Mix well. Add dried scallop or dried shrimps water, chicken broth. Then stir in rice flour and wheat flour. Stir slowly and mix well.
7. Pour the mixture into wok through a strainer to avoid lumps. Mix well.
8. Stir over middle heat until mixture thicken, around 1 min.
9. Transfer to tray to steam for 40 mins or till cook.
10. Leave aside to cool down till set.