3 egg whites
70 castor sugar
40g Almond flour
20g milk powder
20g Almond ground
25g melt butter
Pinch of salt
100g Almond flakes
25g Sunflower seeds
25g Pumpkin seeds
1. Whisk egg whites, add castor sugar gradually till foamy.
2. Mix in sifted Almond flour, milk powder and ground Almond with salt till well combine.
3. Lastly stir in the melted butter.
4. Spread the batter thinly onto the tray with parchment paper.
5. Sprinkle nuts and seeds evenly on the batter.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180deg for 20-25mins till brown.
7. Use a pizza cutter to cut into squares while till hot.
8. Leave to cool and keep in airtight containers.