440g Plain Flour
250g Unsalted Butter softened room temp
60g Coffeemate (or any powdered creamer)
50g Icing Sugar
1 tablespoon Honey
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Gel food coloring (americolor optional)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Sift plain flour and coffeemate and leave aside.
3. Cream butter, honey and icing sugar till light and creamy.
4. Add in eggs, one at a time and beat till incorporated then add in salt and vanilla extract.
5. Add in flour mixture and mix till dough forms.
6. Divide dough into portions and mix in color desired. Shape dough to shapes desired. Can do closed or open tarts. Roll pineapple paste and put on top or wrap inside dough.
7. Bake at 160 degrees on top rack for 15 mins. I use Rowenta bottom heat fan mode top second rack.
8. Cool fully before storing in airtight containers.