Cereal Coco balls / Milo balls treat
Great for children’s day, parties & even any occasions.
1 box of Coco / Milo Balls Cereals
1 small box of Fruit Loops (optional)
1 pkt of marshmallows
180g of salted butter
1 shallow tin 12’ by 17’ (I normal use 2 small tins)
Small cupcakes liners
- Melt butter in a wok till oil form (only LOW heat)
- Once butter melted pour in the pkt of marshmallows, keep stirring till marshmallow are melted combine with butter
- Off heat, pour in whole box of Cereal balls, stir till all cereals are being coated with the marshmallow mix
- After well coated, pour the cereal into the tin with aluminium foil.
- You can use a plastic disposable glove to press it flat and tight onto the tin
- Fruit loops scatter on top and leave it to cool for ½ hr……have a cup of coffee
- Once cool, cut into cubes (size as you like) and put it in cupcake liners.
- Done! Enjoy!