3 large eggs
75g caster sugar
50g plain flour
25g cocoa powder
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Sit a large heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, add the eggs and sugar, and whisk for 5–10 minutes or until the mixture is thick and creamy. Sift in the flour and cocoa powder and fold in gently with a metal spoon.
2) Line the Swiss roll tin with baking paper, then pour the mixture into the tin and level the top. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the sponge is springy to the touch. Remove from the oven, cover with a damp tea towel, and leave to cool.
3) Turn the sponge out onto a sheet of greaseproof paper dusted with cocoa powder, then spread the buttercteme icing over the top of the sponge. Using the greaseproof paper to help you, roll the sponge up, starting from one of the short sides.
Butter Creme Icing
50g Unsalted Butter
60g Icing Sugar
60g Corn Flour
20g Cocoa Powder
1tsp Milk ( if icing is too dry )
1) Cream Butter till pale & fluffy
2) Add in Icing Sugar & Corn Flour & Cocoa Powder
3) Whisk well & ready to use
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=741678349234577&ref=bookmark¬if_t=group_activity&_rdr#_=_