Photo credit: Mama Jin Kitchen
3 Eggs beaten
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 tsp baking powder
300g Self Raising Flour
1 pinch salt
strawberry and blueberry
1. whisk part (A) for 2 min till foamy.
2. add part (B) to egg mixture continue to whisk till free from lump.
3. cover with cling wrap and let it seat for 20min. give it a few stir before pour into a jar
4. heat the non stick pan at medium heat. pour some batter on the pan. when there is bubble start bubbling at the centre, u may flip the pancake.
5. repeat the step. and it make around 12 pcs. decorate with some strawberry and blueberry and also whipping cream. serve with maple syrup. enjoy.
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporehomecooks/permalink/744026332333112/?refid=12&ref=bookmark¬if_t=group_activity